Robo R2 Smart Assembled 3D Printer with WiFi, 8”x8”x10” (197x197x254 mm) Build Volume for Educators and Innovators
The Robo R2 is the next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo. Featuring a large 8” x 8” x 10” (197 x 197 x 254 mm) build volume, it has one of the fastest print speeds in the 3D consumer space with 250 mm per second and one of the largest build volumes in
The Robo R2 is the next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo. Featuring a large 8” x 8” x 10” (197 x 197 x 254 mm) build volume, it has one of the fastest print speeds in the 3D consumer space with 250 mm per second and one of the largest build volumes in its category. With a built-in 5-inch color touch screen as well as WiFi and mobile connectivity it is fully compatible with Robo’s new print app, so you can 3D print right from any iOS device (Android coming soon). The Robo R2 printer brings a high-quality, easy-to-use solution to consumers and prosumers alike. The Robo R2 features a removable, heated, and automatic self-leveling print bed with a buildtak surface so you no longer need to use painters tape or hair spray on your platform. Supported with Apple iOS and macOS, Windows, and Linux and supports file types STL, OBJ, and AMF. It has a 3D printing resolution of up to 20 microns for smooth and highly detailed prints and supports over 30 materials from a variety of vendors including a majority of Robo legacy materials, PLA, carbon fiber, wood, metal infused, and flexible material. You can also add an additional extrusion head and print two materials at once! A 1 year commercial subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360 is included with each unit, as well as 24/7 customer support and a 12 month parts replacement warranty- That is the Robo Guarantee.
- 3D printing has never been easier than with the reliable, easy-to-use, smart, and award-winning Robo R2 3D printer
- Print BIGGER and BETTER 3D prints than ever before with our 8″ x 8″ x 10″ (197 x 197 x 254 mm) build volume – 25% larger than the average 3D printers in it’s class. With a print range from 300-20 micron in layer height, the Robo R2 is best in class in print quality
- Print 3D models (.stl format) directly to your 3D printer with our innovative on-board slicing on our 5″ color touch screen. You can also store up to 500 3D models with 4gb of storage as well as start/stop/monitor your print jobs all from your R2 touch screen
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – download the Robo app (iOS available now – Android coming soon), connect your Robo R2, and print directly to your 3D printer with your phone or tablet. Save all your models in your google drive or dropbox, access them within the app, and send the models to your Robo R2 while enjoying features like automatic leveling on our removable, heated, buildtak platform
- Open source filament system means you can use the Robo R2 to print with 30+ materials from a variety of vendors – and with filament run-out detection, your print jobs will never fail due to material running out. The Robo R2 will automatically notify you, save your 3D print, and resume when you’re ready with a fresh roll..Print speed:Up to 16 mm3/s
- Includes an onboard camera to easily monitor your projects from our cloud dashboard for from the Robo app – it’s simple.
- 24/7 Robo Support – ROBO 3D is now offering 24/7 phone support to make sure our customers are taken care of at all times, including the ability to schedule a 1-on-1 repair session with a technician via Skype video. Call us at 1 (844) 476-2633 for any support questions. We also feature a 1 year parts replacement warranty as well as a 1-year subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360.